Monday, December 22, 2008

How to get a free online demo reel

I just discovered that I can upload demo reels to my voiceoveruniverse.com page for free! Woohoo! Even better, I can embed the hyperlink in emails or on my blog, like this. This is great, since if I come across the random craigslist VO gig that is asking for a link to a reel, I now have something to send them. Sweet!

My other recent discovery, thanks to Angel Yau, is how to subscribe to blogs that I read regularly. I'm using Google Reader for my subscriptions. Every time a there's a new entry on one of the subscribed blogs, it shows up at my personal Google Reader site. That way, I don't have to spend time going to each blog to see if they've posted anything new. Google Reader does it for me! Here's a great little video to explain how subscriptions work.

And if you haven't already done so, you've got to check out faceinhole.com. Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment